Are you seeking the answer to “How do I solve HP printing offline”? If so then you are in the right spot. This blog will show you an easy and quick method to fix the HP printer that is showing offline error If you read this article, you will be able to resolve this issue within a short period of time, to ensure you can ensure that the HP printer is set to print shortly. If you follow the steps that are provided in this blog to fix this issue, only need to follow the steps below in the following order:
Step 1: Verify the network
The most typical reason behind the pop-up message ” HP printer is offline” is that the printer isn’t properly linked to the internet. Nowadays, we have printers that use wi-fi networks or internet lines and, therefore, we need be able to determine the network that your printer connects.
- To verify this, check for USB connectivity between your printer computer as well as the power cord of the printer.
- If you’re making use of a printer that is wireless,, ensure that your computer and printer are both on the same Wi-fi network and are connected.
- Also, make sure also the USB cord as well as the power cord for the printer are in good working order. If any of them has a loose end or is not working properly, then the printer will continue to display its status as ” HP printer is offline.”
HP printer is down? Still getting errors? Then proceed to the next steps to fix it:
Instruction 2. Search for jams in the paper and printer’s name
It is highly recommended to look for cartridges, paper jams or an open door to the printer. The second reason for printing not working is this one.
Another mistake we make is when we connect another printer and are trying to issue the print command to another printer. Make sure not to make this mistake that can cause you into thinking that your HP printer isn’t working?
Step 3: Modify the status of your printer manually
We’re suggesting this because the instructions previously provided were very general and not the most commonly used ones. To do this, you must do the following:
- You can go to the control panel.
- Click on printers and devices.
- Then you can right-click to select the printer you’ve given the command.
- Choose the “see how it’s printing” option and then change the status to “use the printer online“
- This alters the status change from “printer offline” to “ready”.
Instruction 4 Restart
If you’re still thinking about what is the reason Why is my hp printer showing offline?
Instruction 5 Installing drivers or installing software for printing
However, you needn’t be concerned, just contact our expert technical specialists that are available all hours of the day to provide the most affordable and fast solution to HP printers that show offline error.
If you don’t have enough time to try all these instructions then jus call our Printer Support experts. We have highly trained and very courteous technical executives who would give you step-by-step guidance to fix HP printer showing offline error.