Do you ever face issues when you are unable to use the PDF format in QuickBooks? To be specific, does any error pops up when you print, save, or email a report, transaction, invoices, or bills in PDF form? If yes, then you must be wondering why such an issue takes place. There could be plenty of reasons for receiving the problem. For instance, if the PDF file component is missing from QuickBooks, the PDF converter displays an offline status, or even if your QuickBooks Desktop stops working. As a result, all such error needs to be fixed instantly. One of the ultimate ways through which all these errors can be resolved is by using the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool. To know more about it, give this article a thorough read.
If you receive any warning messages concerning PDF errors, do not hesitate to reach out to one of our certified experts through Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
What Is QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool?
You must have heard about the QuickBooks Tool Hub application that has been designed to resolve several errors that arise in QuickBooks. The software consists of a variation of tools that helps eliminate the issues regarding company files, update problems, etc within no time. Some of the tools are the File Doctor tool, Quick Fix my Program tool, Install Diagnostic tool, and many more. Among all those tools, PDF and Print Repair tool deal with all the print-related issues and problems when you cannot access the PDF format in QB.
In order to learn how to run the tool, move on to the next section of the blog.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 9000
A Complete Step-By-Step Guide to Use the PDF and Print Repair Tool
Proceed with the following steps to know how to run the tool-
- At first, download the current version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file to a convenient location.
- Now, to install the application, open and run the file.
- You must move forward with the instructions prompted on the screen. In addition, checkmark the appropriate checkboxes for agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- In the end, hit ‘Finish’.
- After the Tool Hub has been installed, double-click on its icon to open it.
- In the following window, go to the ‘Program Problems’ menu.
- Hit the ‘QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool’.
- The tool will now scan for the error and remove it. After that, you can access QuickBooks again to perform the required task.
Now that you have understood how to function the tool let us have a brief knowledge on when to apply the tool.
Below are some circumstances when you would require to run the tool-
- If the status of PDF Converter displays it as offline.
- When QuickBooks is unable to save PDF files.
- If your QuickBooks account stops functioning.
- The reports and invoices cannot be printed in the QB PDF Converter.
- Trigger message appears that says, “Error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component.
It might happen that due to some minor glitch, you wouldn’t be able to fix such a problem with the help of the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool. At that time, directly connect with our technical support team for guidance via 1.800.579.0391.