Distance learning has become very difficult with time if a person is working. Therefore in this article, we will provide you with some of the best distance mba colleges in Delhi to obtain an affiliated MBA degree.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
The admissions that are available for MBA are known to commence in two cycles of a year, which are generally July and January. This program runs for a usual duration of two years and can be extended to about five years concerning a person’s choice of applying for the degree. Moreover, IGNOU is considering following a semester system for the degree they offer to people. They have four semesters in total divided to be covered in an entire session. English is the only language used as a medium of instruction in this university.
- An aggregate of more or at least 50% in your bachelor’s degree. In the case of reservation quota, an aggregate of 45% is allowed.
- Qualifying OPENMAT
Jamia Millia Islamia
The structure of an MBA program is specifically designed keeping in mind the self-learning basis of a student. Hence all the counseling sessions, study materials, assignments, etc., are known to provide support without any disruption to the students.
Jamia Millia Islamia offers their students Masters in Business Administration (MBA) paired with Human Resource Management degrees. This program is designed for 2 years and can be extended further for about five years; this depends upon the convenience of a person.
- A bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in the course program. A relaxation of 5% is provided to the reserved categories.
- Qualification of the entrance examinations conducted by the university within the justified range of merits.
Sikkim Manipal University
The curriculum designed for the Distance Masters in Business Administration course at Sikkim Manipal University is known to be based on various case studies that focus on building analytical skills with assistance from experts present in the industry.
A distance learning MBA course at Sikkim Manipal University continues for two years. The university invites applications two times a year, generally in July and January, for an MBA distance learning course.
- A candidate is required to be a qualified graduate or should be equivalent to a university that is recognized in society.
- A candidate is required to successfully qualify for the entrance examination along with a management aptitude test.
Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVU) invigorates an MBA Human resources course program along with an MBA executive degree program. All the degree programs are for two years; these include a regular MBA program. The applications for entrance are called for twice on an annual basis. It is generally invited in July as well as January.
- A candidate ought to be a qualified graduate from any certified and recognized university with an aggregate of 50% marks. In the case of a candidate belonging to the reservation category, an aggregate of 45% is considered.
Analyzing and realizing the value an MBA degree holds, a large number of colleges and institutes have successfully been established all around the country with the promise of making the best degree program available for you. As far as mba distance learning in Delhi is concerned, getting into a perfect college can be fierce. We hope that you choose wisely after reading this article; all the best.