Exotic Coffee at Home with Our Coffee Recipes
If the froth of the coffee melts your heart, then you are a coffee lover. We are making a content for those coffee lovers who do not want to go to the coffee shop or stand in the queue or spend big bucks at the coffee shop. You can get all that you need at our platform for your favorite brewed drink. We have made a list of 5 exotic coffee styles which you will like as soon as you read them. But before that we want you to know that we provide content on education, technology, yoga, exercise, home décor, travel, food, etc. to keep you updated on our platform GotoAssignmentHelp. We also have assignment services like essays, thesis, assignments, coursework, case study, etc. on our platform Online Nursing Assignment to help you score high marks.
So, here is the content that you are waiting for!
- French Café au Lait: it is a very easy recipe and you can try it at home. You will love it at breakfast topped with a single square of dark chocolate. If you love your coffee for dessert, this is the best coffee. To make this coffee you require a large cup where you pour the strong coffee and milk in equal proportion and reserve the foam and then stir it. Take the reserved foam in a spoon and add it on top. Serve it hot and you can sprinkle some cinnamon over it.
- Greek Iced Coffee Frappe: To make a Greek Iced Frappe you need a tall glass and electric milk frother and a milkshake machine. You have to add tsps of instant coffee powder tsps sugar and 250 ml of cold water then whiz the mixture until a thick and creamy foam is made. Pour this mixture into a tall glass and add 3 ice cubes and milk in it. It is the easiest recipe!
- To get the feel of a coffee shop Cappuccino, here is the recipe. So, you have to steam 1 cup of milk in a saucepan over medium heat until bubbles are formed around the edges. Don’t heat further and keep it aside. Now you have to whip the milk in a mixer until the milk thickens and continue mixing until you get the desired froth. Now take 2 tablespoons of coffee powder with 5 to 6 ounces of water. Brew the coffee in an automatic drip coffeemaker and then make the cappuccino. For a cappuccino, you require expresso, foam and steamed milk and you can use some flavored syrups like vanilla, chocolate, etc.
- Maple Pecan Latte: It is a little time consuming but worth it according to the taste. To make it you require ingredients to make the maple Pecan Syrup and Latte.
Make the Maple Pecan Syrup by combining cup of maple syrup cup pecan butter 2 tablespoons brown sugar and tablespoon unsalted butter in a small pot and stir it over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves. Now remove the pot and whisk in cup heavy cream and 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract and let it cool completely.
Now make the latte by adding 1 shot espresso and 2 tablespoons maple pecan syrup in a mug and whisk it. Pour in ½ cup steamed milk in it and then garnish it with homemade whipped cream and chopped toasted pecans.
- White Chocolate Mocha: If you are a fan of the sweet and creamy taste of coffee then try this one! Then add 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and sprinkle ground nutmeg on it.
These are some of the best coffees that you should try. Hope you have enjoyed our content, if you want to see more of it, reach us at Coursework help online. Do not forget to access our assignment writing services as we have more than 180 subjects on which you can get assignment help, essay help, thesis help etc.