How To Resolve QuickBooks Database Server Manager Stopped Error?
Need to access your company files in QuickBooks Desktop over the multi-user network, but every time you try to get to it, QuickBooks Database Server Manager stopped error pops up on the computer? If yes, then there is no need for you to get panicked because getting such types of errors is not so unusual nowadays. QuickBooks Database Server Manager is basically a component that facilitates multi-user mode in QuickBooks Desktop. Through this post, we are going to discuss with you why QuickBooks Database Server Manager stopped error arises in the first place and how you can fix it instantly.
In case you are looking for instant troubleshooting guidance to fix QuickBooks Database Server Manager stopped error, feel free to talk to our QuickBooks professionals at +1-855-856-0042.
You may also read : QuickBooks Error 6189 816
What causes QuickBooks Database Server Manager status stopped error?
Generally, QuickBooks Database Server Manager status stopped error gets triggered when the QuickBooks Desktop application is outdated. Nonetheless, there can be other reasons behind it, such as:
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager is failing to connect to the internet because of the Windows Firewall security settings.
How to get rid of QuickBooks Database Server Manager stopped error with safety?
Solution 1) Download and install the most recent updates of your QuickBooks Desktop
- Select the Windows Start icon.
- In the search space, type “QuickBooks Desktop” and right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Choose the Run as administrator option.
- On the No Company Open display, move to the Help menu.
- Choose the Update QuickBooks Desktop option from the drop-down list.
- Reach the Options tab and then choose the Mark All option.
- Hit the Save button.
- Move on to the Update Now tab and then confirm that the checkbox for Reset Update is marked.
- Click on the Get Updates button.
- When the downloading of QuickBooks update is finished, close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop application again.
- Select the Yes option on the QuickBooks update installer display.
- After updating QuickBooks Desktop to its latest release, restart your computer.
Solution 2) Make use of the QuickBooks File Doctor tool from QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Exit QuickBooks Desktop in case it is open.
- Download the latest version (220.127.116.11) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub program.
- Double-click on the QuickBooksToolHub,exe file (the downloaded one), and follow the on-screen steps.
- Accept the terms and conditions to complete the installation of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Inside QuickBooks Tool Hub, select the Company File Issues tab.
- Choose the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option.
- Inside QuickBooks File Doctor, select the drop-down menu and then click on your company file.
- Choose the Check your file option (the middle option) and then hit the Continue button.
- When prompted, type your QuickBooks admin passcode and then select the Next button.
In case you fail to rectify QuickBooks Database Server Manager stopped error even after going through the troubleshooting solutions that we have mentioned above in the post, then there might be severe corruption in the installation files of QuickBooks Desktop. Hence, our advice for you is to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop in the Windows selective startup mode. For furthermore troubleshooting help to fix QuickBooks Database Server Manager status stopped error, feel free to contact our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-856-0042.