If you wish to schedule a post on the Facebook page, you must read this blog as it will be helpful. If you are stuck and want to find out how to schedule a post on my Facebook Page, check out this blog to gather more information and knowledge. Have a look at this blog to understand it in a better way.
Basically, there are two significant ways in which you can schedule posts on Facebook, and those two ways are given below:
- Natively, this method uses Facebook’s built-in posting schedule.
- Using Third-Party schedulers: Publishing tools like Hootsuite could be used to schedule social media posts across platforms.
Why should I schedule a post on Facebook?
There are many reasons behind scheduling Facebook posts that could also help your business grow efficiently. A few of them are :
- Saves a lot of time creating individual posts
- Helps to post regularly
- It helps you to connect and engage with more people
- Increases the social media engagement
How can I schedule a post on Facebook using the business suite?
- Firstly, you must write your post
- Now, you are required to preview the post
- Then, you must select a date and time
- Now, you must schedule a post
How to edit scheduled Facebook Posts in the Business suite?
To edit scheduled Facebook posts in Business Suite, you are supposed to apply a few important instructions, which are given below:
- You must navigate to scheduled posts in the Business Suite, where you will see all your scheduled posts.
- Then, you should click on the post you want to edit to view the details.
- Now, you are required to click on the three dots icon; then, you will have several options: edit post, duplicate post, reschedule post, and delete the post.
- Make your edits, and then click on save
- Now, you must click on the arrow next to the save button; you can also choose to publish the post immediately.
How to schedule a Facebook post on the Desktop?
- On Desktop, you must start writing your status or share a photo or link as you normally would. Now, before you hit the ‘share now,’ however, you would move your cursor instead to the small arrow which is next to ‘share now’ under newsfeed.
- And then, you will see a drop-down menu with a few options, and then select the schedule.
- Then, a pop-up calendar lets you choose your specific date and time for the post.
- Once you do indicate the date and time, then click on schedule.
- You can simply click on it later, meaning this post won’t go up right away.
- Hit on schedule post to finalize
- On your main page, you would be able to see ‘I scheduled post’ or try refreshing your page.
- Now, you must click on ‘see post’ for details.
The users of Facebook do witness a lot of technical problems when they try to recover my Hacked Facebook Account. One can fix it by applying the steps having a look to fix one such issue. Or to get instant help from Facebook you can contact directly at Facebook via a Facebook live agent.