Canon the MG3620 Printer is a multifunctional printer that is multifunctional. This printer is suitable for both home and office use. To access the printer from multiple devices, you can connect it to the network. The printers can be configured via Wi-Fi. The new devices can be added with WPS as well as older models that can be set up with the traditional connecting method.
Connect the Canon MG3620 printer to Wi-Fi via WPS
Alongside the printer, your router must also be able to handle a WPS connection. The router should check it for the WPS pin. If the router has the pin, you are able to join the printer straight away.
- Open the Canon device and tap on the Setup button.
- Connect type
- Pick Wireless LAN connection
- On the router, you can press the WPS pin
- On a Canon printer, press the Wi-Fi button.
- Make sure you check your Wi-Fi for flashing
- Look up the network list on the printer’s display
It is necessary to select the name of the printer and then your printer has been connected. Once you have connected you can locate your printer in any gadget.
Installing Canon MG3620 Printer Driver
With a network connection, you can connect your printer to any device. However, to communicate to the printer you require a driver. This software for printers creates the communications and allows the printer to accept the printing job. Download the setup on the Canon website. After you have installed the software on your computer then search for the printer. Select the Canon printer’s name and then issue a print instruction. Print pages, then take prints.
Use Printer Connection Standard Method
If your connection does not support WPS choose an ordinary connection. To do this, download an upgrade to the Canon software. Then, run the program and set up the printer.
- Select Next on the Canon initial screen
- Select connection method, then choose Wireless LAN connection
- The user is now required to choose an Access Point recommended option. Access Point Recommended option
- The Canon software begins searching for previously connected printers
- Select Not Found option
- The Canon installation will begin.
- Select Cableless Setup, and then activate the Wi-Fi button
- Wizard for setting up will appear.
- In the Region, wizard Select the region you want to be in.
- Choose the Country and Language
- Click Next in the list of installation options for the software
- Click on the Yes button on the EULA wizard.
- Canon software will begin installing
Once the printer is connected, the printer connection, SSID page will be displayed at the top of the screen. Then follow the instruction to adjust the alignment of the printhead. Then, press the Exit button and your printer is now connected.
Troubleshooting Canon MG3620 Printer Connection Error
Try connecting your printer with an Ethernet Cable
If the Canon isn’t connecting to the network, try connecting it via cable. Use the cable to make the connection. If the printer is functioning with a wired network, you’ve set up the wireless connection incorrectly. Make an entirely new wireless connection, then attempt to connect to your Canon printer.
Reset Canon Printer
Connection problems can be due to printer settings that are not correct. In order to fix the issue, it is necessary to reset Canon printer. Do the Canon factory reset, and the configurations will be reset.
- Click on the Canon printer settings tab.
- Press on the arrow to select the Device settings
- Click on Reset Settings, then tap Reset All.
If you press the OK button, your Canon printer will be reset to the default settings. Then, connect your Canon printer to connect to the network once more and then take th e prints.
Remove malware from the PC
A few people experience connection issues on Canon printers that are connected to a specific device. The error in communication could be because of malware infection. The malware on your computer could cause disruption to the printer connection. It is recommended to clean your PC and eliminate any malware. Utilize an antivirus program that will remove all malware. After eliminating any malware, try reconnecting the printer.
Repair the Canon MG3620 Printer Driver
If you don’t have the Canon driver. The printer will not function. If you’re experiencing connections errors, make sure you are using the right driver. If you find that the Canon driver files are damaged, fix them. Utilize a driver repair program that can repair all driver files. You could also install the driver from scratch instead of replacing the corrupted one. Open your computer and choose the Canon driver. Then, tap uninstall it and remove it. Install the new Canon driver and then install it. Connect the Canon printer to the network. Now, you can take prints.